Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bravo, Christian!

What's the point of having a blog if I don't dish about a significant cultural event like the season finale of "Project Runway"?! Kudos to sassy--excuse me, fierce--little Christian Siriano for being the Season 4 winner, and to all three finalists for presenting such beautiful collections. I think this was the first season where I smiled and sighed through nearly every look marching down the Bryant Park tent runway. Christian and Rami were my favorites since episode one, and in general I think all three final collections had a level of professionalism and impeccable construction that went beyond the first three seasons.

But somebody had to win, and Christian's dramatic line carried the day. That two-toned feather dress at the end...*swoon*. No, his clothes aren't really practical or wearable, but as artworks, they sing. Loudly and fiercely!

No comments: